Effective June 1st, 2015, the mortgage loan insurance premium for homebuyers with less than a 10% down payment will increase by approximately 15%.
Homebuying Step by Step
Buying a home is one of the biggest financial and lifestyle decisions you will make, this guide will help you make an informed decision.
- Step 1: Is Homeownership Right for You? (Website Link)
- Step 2: Are You Financially Ready? (Website Link)
- Step 3: Which Home is Right for You? (Website Link)
- Step 4: The Buying Process (Website Link)
- Step 5: Now That You’re a Homeowner (Website Link)
- Words to Know When Buying a Home (Website Link)
- Worksheets (Website Link)
Condominium Buyer’s Guide
This Guide will give you the basic background information you need to figure out if condominium ownership is really for you. It will identify key questions to ask — and the people you should be asking — before you make this important purchase.
Condominium Buyer’s Guide (Website Link)
Government of Canada Homeownership Incentives
Canada’s Economic Action Plan introduces measures that provide you with additional benefits to help you realize your dream of homeownership.